Saturday, September 8, 2007

One of my favorite things

Hubby will tell you, I have a lot of “favorites”. I tend to overuse the word but can’t seem to help myself. I have several favorite restaurants, favorite activities, favorite foods, favorite books…the list goes on and on.

A favorite of mine lately has been the bike path that is close to our house. I think it's my “favorite” thing about living where we do. The path goes right along the river, past a beautiful park, and with the exception of a very short detour, all the way into downtown.
Most evenings you can find us taking our Little Miss for a stroll down this path. Other times I’ll take her for a run and usually by the end she’s fast asleep (don't let her fool you by the picture below, she was completely out right before I took this!).
It’s fun to watch people walking their dogs (except for the occasional “off leash” pit bull. What are their owners thinking??). There are yummy blackberries to eat and enough trees to give you the sense of being out in the woods. Yep, this path is my favorite.

1 comment:

Joani said...

That is one of my favorite bike paths, too. I think Mark & Nate can co-miserate.

Joani

P.S. Bekah is starting to look more and more like you!