Aggie is an incredible example of what it means to be a godly woman. She has the most amazing gentle and quiet spirit. She is a living example of a Proverbs 31 woman. Praise the Lord that our Little Miss seems to have inherited her Grandma’s sweet spirit. I know it’s too early to be positive but we’re sure praying that way!

I never had the chance to meet Hubby's Grandma, Lola. From what I’ve heard, she too was an amazing woman and Aggie is a lot like her. I can only pray that God somehow shapes me in a way similar to these women, both of whom have had such a positive impact on their family.
The other sweet birthday girl will always hold such a special place in our hearts. “Elli” is turning 4 today and we so wish we could be there to see her enjoying her day. Elli was born shortly before Hubby and I first started dating. I’ll never forget how her uncle glowed when he talked about his new little niece. The “Manly Man” turned to mush!
Last year we got to spend a lot of time with Elli when her family was living out here (They graciously “hosted” us when our baby girl was in the hospital). We loved getting to spend time with Elli and her little sis, Jess. They were both bundles of blessings, helping to keep smiles on our faces even when we were worried about our Little Miss. Elli was just too cute when she turned three…she thought it was her birthday for a full month. She was excited every time she saw a cake or presents and often sang “Happy Birthday” to herself. It was the BEST. Oh, I so miss our precious niece who calls me “Joey”!
Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma Wagner & Elliana! We love and miss you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment