
I just love the things that kiddos say and have gotten a good laugh out of some of our girl's comments lately. My favorite random comment as of late happened while taking the Little Miss to school for her second official day. Out of no where she asked during our drive, "Mom, am I going to get hot at my wedding? Is my dress going to have long sleeves and will it make me get hot?" (you see, our girl is not a fan of the heat). I tried my best to explain when the time is right, she will get to shop for her own wedding dress and choose exactly what it looks like or if she wants, she's welcome to wear mine. The Little Miss immediately replied, "I want to buy my own and it has to have sparkles, LOTS of sparkles." Someday Little Miss, I would love to take you to buy your sparkly wedding gown....a long, LONG time from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment