
Dear Little Miss ~ I cannot believe it has been 5 years since you made your remarkable entrance into this world. The memories of that day may
eventually fade in our minds but now, even five years later, they are still as clear as having happened just yesterday. Such a reminder that we truly are blessed to have you, our sweet-spirited healthy girl with us today. God is
so good. It has been such an honor to watch you grow into the little lady that you are today. Even at five we can see that God has filled you with His joy and kind heart towards others. Your sensitive and "cautious" nature has become more and more evident in the past year. You enjoy all things related to dance and have blossomed in your ballet class this year. You tend to expect a lot of yourself and can get frustrated if you don't do something "just right" (a little bit of a perfectionist maybe?). I have no idea where you get that trait (ha, ha). My prayer for you this year is based on the following verse that God often lays on my heart:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. " (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
Little Miss, may you truly seek God with all of your heart throughout your life. May you grasp hold of the hope that He offers, regardless of the life circumstances that come your way. Jesus alone kept you on this earth when you were born five years ago. He allowed you to grow from the tiny 2 1/2 lbs baby into the beautiful young girl you are today. He chose to keep you here on this earth so never ever doubt that He loves you and has wonderful plans in store for your life. I look forward to watching you continue to blossom into the young lady He has designed you to be.
Love you always and forever,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment