As two of the girliest girls I know, the Little Miss and Brooke hit it right off. Both love their baby dolls and dress up clothes. They make each other giggle constantly. We can only hope and pray they stay good friends forever. We are blessed to have Brooke's mom (who is just as sweet and kind as her daughter!) watch the Little Miss one day a week while Yours Truly is at work. As you can see, these two sure enjoy their weekly playdate!
To top it off, they both have terrific taste in schools....Go Beavs! (Thanks to Mrs. Erin for taking the pics!)P.S. Happy Birthday Mel! I can't remember the exact date but think it's today? I know it's this week for sure though so you can't hide! We love you dear friend!
5 comments:
Thanks Jodi. Love the pics. I'll have to tell Jack to check them out for sure!
I thought your P.S. said Happy Birthday Me! so I was wondering why you couldn't remember the date.
Happy Birthday Mel
Mel - please do make sure Jack sees the cheerleading pic, I couldn't help but post it just for him of course! Hope you had a great birthday.
Sam - Too funny about the Happy Birthday ME! Nope, fully Mel's day!
I knew Mel's birthday was this week too, but I couldn't remember what day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL!!!
Jodi - you're little Bekah, is really just plain cute!
Post a Comment