I've always been told that marriage is a major adjustment. With you Mr. Wagner, it was as if the final piece of a beautiful puzzle was put in place. The transition felt completely natural and exactly right from the beginning. Of course a good marriage takes continual effort but I'm convinced it will feel effortless when we keep Jesus at the center.
I love you Mr. Wagner and would marry you all over again. I look forward to sharing many, many, many more years to come.
Happy Anniversary!
7 comments:
What a lovely couple! You guys are such a blessing. And it's been a joy to watch from way back when. Keep up the good work kids!
Jodi,
I am always really blessed reading your blog. You prob don't remember me, I didn't know you well. My maiden name was Ang Hashberger. Anyway, Happy Anniversary!
I totally feel you. Marriage has been amazing. Work...but easy...if that makes sense. For me its so easy being married to my husband, but it has been a total adjustment just being married.
God Bless you guys in the coming years. I look forward to more blog adventures from you. :o)
What a blessing to be able to say that. I would say yes again too.
Wait, did you realize the color of your blog?? Jack sure would!!!
Ang - I do remember you, thanks for leaving a comment! I'm glad to know married life is treating you well!
Mel - Yes, I thought about Jack and knew I was opening the doors for him to give me a bad time. I just want to clarify however that the green isn't "neon Duck green" and the sidebar color is tan not "nuclear Duck yellow". :)
In Duck world all shades of green are fair game. Ooo, how punny. Anyway, I won't tell him, make him find it for himself. I don't think they have adopted (stolen) tan. Good thing it's not black though.
Ahhhh!!! I think I am going to cry!!
congratulations and less than one month until our trip, so looking forward to it.
Post a Comment