Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there and most especially, to our own Mr. Wagner. The Little Miss and Yours Truly are So. Very. Blessed.


Mr. Wagner, you are an incredible father and have been from the very beginning. From mastering your first diaper change (you deserve extra credit points for having to do it through an incubator)...
...you have always jumped right in and helped with everything as we parent our sweet girl together. You love and protect your "Daddy's girl" like no other.


You even let our girly-girl do your hair and are in fact playing tea with her as I write this. Don't worry my dearest Mr. Wagner, your girl is sure to love tractors and will always enjoy great outdoor adventures with you.


Mr. Wagner, you are the best. The Little Miss and I are so thankful that you are a Father who truly reflects our Heavenly Father. We love you!

2 comments:

Jack G. said...

I knew he'd make great dad!

crochet lady said...

What a great post about a great dad! Happy Father's Day!
Jen