Check out the glow. Really, there is a cake under there.
Happy Birthday greetings this week to my dear Mr. Wagner and his twin bro "Q"! Happy Birthday as well to my own dad (a.k.a., "Papa")! We won't mention that he's turning just a year younger than the twins in years combined. Oops, did I already publish that comment?!
Speaking of birthday cakes, it's official. Janelle and I are registered for a half marathon at the end of June. What in the world does that have to do with cake you ask? Only that I've eaten a slice of the above pictured cake two nights in a row, making me extra thankful that the race is still 5 months away. Let the training begin...hooray.
3 comments:
Well, I can't say I'm sorry that I'm missing out on the 1/2 marathon. But I did walk the site today while Roberta ran. Oh and thanks for reminding me, I still have my piece of carrot cake in the fridge downstairs! Woohoo! Oh, and happy b-day Nate!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nathan! 33 years old! Its easy for us to remember because you were born just 3 weeks after our wedding. Jodi, you made a beautiful cake. Hope you had a great day!
Jodi, proud of you doing the 1/2 marathon. A marathon is something that Den has always wanted to do. Happy training! :=>
Hi, so glad you found my blog! Thanks for commenting. Chicken and Dumplings sounds so good!
That was quite a glow from the cake, I almost had to shade my eyes as I looked at the picture. Happy Birthday N.
Wow a marathon! What do you do for training?
Post a Comment