Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Blessings, Buddies & Boots

Our Little Miss is turning 2 years-old, unbelievable! In many ways it seems like just yesterday that she was a tiny preemie. When we reflect on those days, we are still amazed by the blessings we have been given. Our girl's birthday marks a major day for our family and this year, we invited friends to a pool party to join us in celebrating a few days early.



We were honored by the turnout and hope everyone had a good time. The Little Miss was sure elated to have so many of her favorite buddies around! As you can see, our "shoe princess" was also overjoyed by the new pink ostrich cowboy boots she got from the Peltiers. She had fun modeling them the rest of the evening along with her new baby dolls. I know I'm biased but it was pretty darn a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Bronson's said...

Jodi, I like the collage of the birthday party. How did you do that? Was it on photoshop? I have started digital scrapbooking and want to learn all the tricks.

Sam