Amazing to think it is already the middle of March, the time has changed and this week marks the first day of Spring. The year is in full swing and seems to be flying by! Most often when we are not at work or school, these days you will find Mr. Wagner and I working on getting us more settled into our new home (most boxes are unpacked but we still have some stragglers to sort through, decorations to finalize, and a garage to organize). The Little Miss is most often outside playing with her new neighbor friends. It's been so wonderful to have a great family next door with kids her age! Our girl rarely played outside before and she is now rarely inside when the weather is even semi-nice. We love seeing her exploring her surroundings, riding bikes, scooters and skateboards, playing basketball and tag, swinging on a tree swing, and building fairy houses out of sticks and pine cones. I even had to tell her to not chase the wild turkeys (OK, let's be real...our cautious girl was hanging back while the neighbor kids who have grown up here were pretending to catch one for dinner).
This month also marked the start of a new decade as I celebrated a "milestone" birthday. While I am not normally one for celebrating my own birthday, I have to say that my hubby sure blessed me this year. He surprised me before the month even started with a fancy new espresso machine (what a luxury!) and organized a surprise birthday dinner. I am usually one to figure things out in advance but this time I had no clue! The age jokes were even minimal other than the cake with black frosting that he bought to celebrate with our home fellowship group. I still haven't figured out who sent me a Quicken WillMaker book and software though! (kudos to whomever you are...that was creative!).
No comments:
Post a Comment