Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Holiday Behind


Wagner Family Thanksgiving 2012 in Kansas City, MO
I am sitting here typing this blog when I should be addressing Christmas letters yet I am finding myself a month (or more!) and a holiday behind. My apologies our faithful (and few) blog readers, that I have not been better about keeping up. I am still hoping to maintain this blog but am finding the busy-ness of life taking over. I would make it a New Year's resolution but then I would actually be ahead of schedule as that is still a couple of weeks away (and we all know how those resolutions fair!). I'll do my best and if I forget...Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, Happy Valentine's Day...St. Patty's Day...Easter...

Rewinding a couple of weeks, we spent a week over Thanksgiving break in Kansas City, MO visiting Nate's brother and his family. Gr'pa and Gr'ma also made the long drive down from WI and joined us for a few days. The Little Miss had a terrific time playing with her cousins and we were so thankful for the family time (not to mention the sunny weather as it was down pouring that same week back home in OR!). We are already looking forward to our next visit and only wish we could transport them to the west coast!

No comments: