Yours Truly is a tad behind on blog posts being that this one should have been posted at the end of May (I would say it is because we have been busy enjoying the sunny, summer days but truth be told we have had mostly chilly, wet days the past few weeks. Oh summer, where art thou?)
The Little Miss had her first official stage performance as part of her ballet school's Spring Show. The theme was international dance and our girl's class pretended to be Irish "Leprechauns" (no, they were not Oregon Ducks regardless of the colors). This mama got teary eyed watching our (formerly) shy girl up on the big stage with a packed audience in the house. She loved every minute of it.
I didn't get any pictures from the actual performance itself but you can see a couple of her at the dress rehearsal the day before. Joani also sent a sweet one of our girl and her favorite fan, Allison, with one of her many bouquets of flowers after the show. I dare say we may have (at least) a few more ballet performances in the years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment