Saturday, October 1, 2011

The "Big" Reveal

Actually, a more apropos title for this post may be the "Smaller" Reveal. Most of you who have seen the West Coast Wagners in the past few months already know but those that have not seen us for awhile may be a little shocked to see the transformation. You see, Mr. Wagner and I decided to Take Shape For Life starting this past June. We were skeptical at first but as you can tell below, it worked for us. I am proud to say that my handsome husband lost over 70 lbs and I shed over 33 lbs. We each surpassed our original goal weights. We both knew that we felt much better about ourselves (and have gone down multiple sizes in clothes) but did not realize just how drastic the change was until we looked back at our "before" pictures. It makes me so happy to see that we have taken seriously our goal to achieving, and now working on maintaining, optimal health.






5 comments:

liz said...

You guys look fantastic! Congratulations!

JuRita said...

Good job Jodi and Nate.. you both look great!! I looked over the plan, you did a wonderful job disciplining yourselves! Don't think I could do it;)

Jodiferkay said...

Thanks ladies! JuRita, the plan did seem really hard the first few days but after getting into it a couple of weeks it was honestly super easy. The cravings went away for the most part and we didn't feel hungry. We also learned a lot that I'll share about in a future post or two when I get the chance.

Joani said...

You guys look awesome!

bendbouquets said...

I didn't realize how much you lost until I saw the before and after pics! You always look great friend, but glad you have more energy.