Is it truly the first day of September already....seriously?! Where oh where has our dear Summer gone? I love the relaxing days and activities of the summer months but have to say, I am looking forward to Fall. It appears the change in season is just around the corner. The geese are already flying overhead and the mornings are getting cooler. Pumpkin patches, glowing golden days and college football, here we come!
P.S. Just for you Jack, Duck hunting is also a sport that starts in the Fall...let the games begin. Go
Beavs!
7 comments:
As you know, i LOVE fall. This has been an excellent summer though, for me. We've hardly had the fan on all summer. A couple warm days coming up, then back to pre-fall temps!
Oh, and i'm going to go email Jack to check your blog!
We went to a track meet last year too. I love it. I won't mention the yellow/green comment to him. Besides, at the Pre you don't see that much.
You wrote, "I am looking forward to Fall."
Jodi, you were subconsciously thinking, "I am [not] looking forward to [the] Fall…of the beavers on December 4th in the Civil War. The last time the Ducks visited Reser Stadium they creamed my team 65-38. Last year my team couldn't pull it together and find a measly 5 points to win. They will never be as good or better than the Ducks. But I will somehow survive the sorrow."
GO DUCKS!!
Jack - You know I love you but I have to say, you are delusional. :)
If you think this one is delusional, go see the comment on mine. He's lost it i'm afraid.
Jodi,
You drank the orange "Kool-Aid" and bought the lie. :)
(Think Jonestown.)
Yep, you've lost it Jack but at least we know you'll be back to normal in a few months (post-football season). Good thing about all this "Trash-talking" is that I never get this many comments on blogs! I'm feeling famous (no need to point out it's the same 3 of us commenting!)
Post a Comment