I know I'm partial but I'm thinking these pics taken by our dear friend Joani sure do capture one cute Oregon State Beavers fan! This former-cheerleader mommy is honestly hoping our girl chooses soccer or another sport with uniforms that offer more coverage but if she chooses to cheer, I'll support her. Who knows, since she just measured in the 80th percentile in height at her 4 year appointment, she may be a basketball player! Love, love, love this girl.




4 comments:
Aww...so cute.
Even your most ardent Duck fan will love these! Although you know the pressure will be on the next time he sees some cute little girl Duck outfit. I will resist!
Oh, I love these, I'm glad you posted them! The top one is my favorite, I think, such a genuine smile! And I agree with you on the cheerleading - one of these days we'll need to move to a different sort of Beaver outfit for the girls to encourage some other sports *if* they're interested (hopefully!) If we can get B, A & Emma together again maybe we can put each of them in a Beaver cheerleading outfit?!
Just saw this comment from Joani. Oh my, that could be more then my poor husband could take. It might be enough to turn him into a Beav fan. Well, ok, not a Beav fan, but an even bigger fan of the girls!
Post a Comment