Sorry to be so absent in blogsphere lately! Yours Truly has been putting in extra hours at work in addition to studying for a big test next week. I'm starting to feel like I'm back in grad school (but am praising the Lord that I'm really not!). Good news is that this is only a temporary state and life should return to "normal" after next week. We are looking forward to a week-long visit from Grandma (aka, Mr. Wagner's Mom) starting this weekend. I'll be away at a class most of the time she's here but I know the Little Miss is super excited for her BFF and favorite playmate to arrive!
Stay tuned for more after next week...In the meantime, please feel free to pray for this emotional-wreck-of-a-mama if you think of it! I'm so not looking forward to being away from my fam for so long. I have no doubt that Mr. Wagner will do just fine caring for our girl and it's an extra blessing to know Grandma will also be around to lend a hand. Still, the hotel better have a lot of extra Kleenex boxes available for my room!
No comments:
Post a Comment