Now that life is settling back to normal, we took advantage of a beautiful Fall day and made our annual family trip to a local pumpkin patch. We enjoyed steaming hot apple cider and homemade doughnuts while we waited for the hay ride to begin.

An old John Deere tractor took us out to the pumpkin patch where the Little Miss found the perfect little pumpkin.
The highlight of our trip wasn't that cute pumpkin though. The real excitement started when our girl got invited to drive the big green Deere! She wasn't too sure at first but settled in when she realized that her daddy would get to drive it with her. The other 15+ people on the hay ride weren't certain about a three year-old driving but they soon realized that the Wagner family has a lot of talent when it comes to driving farm equipment!

It's hard to say who was more excited after the tractor ride, our girl or her daddy. I'd say it was pretty much a toss-up because they were both beaming!

One thing I know for certain, these two sure do make this mommy proud!
4 comments:
What fun for you guys! Where did you guys go? I bet Bekah was glad to have her mommy back and I'm sure Nate missed you lots, too! Hope you can get back to the normal work load this week =)
yeah for Bekah!
Those are the cutest photos! Love that one of little miss and her dad!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Love to show you some of my stuff when you are here. How soon are you coming before Thanksgiving? I am having a big show with my business partner the Saturday before. If you are here then, it would be great if you gals could come to the showing.
Hi Jen - It does sound like we'll be there in time for your show...that would be fun! I love the teal/brown scarf you made BTW! If you still have it then, I'd be interested!
Post a Comment