
The tough get...a pedicure! I had a stress-filled day at work earlier in the week and desperately needed to de-compress. I decided to joined a co-worker who was on her way to get a pedicure during the lunch hour. I'm not normally one for spending money on seemingly frivolous items but I have to say, it was just what the doctor ordered! Who knew that a foot/leg massage could feel so good and that colorful toes could make you feel like a lady?
I returned the pedicure favor to our Little Miss later in the week because she loves to have "pink toes". She wanted her daddy to match but he drew the line. It was really tough for him to turn down his little girl and I'm sure he would have caved if we had a more "manly" color of polish. Time to buy red for next time...
I returned the pedicure favor to our Little Miss later in the week because she loves to have "pink toes". She wanted her daddy to match but he drew the line. It was really tough for him to turn down his little girl and I'm sure he would have caved if we had a more "manly" color of polish. Time to buy red for next time...
1 comment:
I have never had a professional pedicure. Sounds like fun. I don't paint my fingernails but I like to have my toenails looking top, because all I wear for shoes in the summer are sandals.
Post a Comment