We're sure looking forward to the time that we'll get to spend outside playing with this fun new toy. We need more sunny days like today because it's going to take some practice for our girl to get steering down.
The Little Miss seemed to have taken well to pedaling from the get-go. Her daddy often had to remind her to "steer!" but she was starting to get the hang of it; however, see the fence on the side? It's a good thing this trike does have air tires because they bounced right off...again...and again.
That leads us to one other special feature that comes with this "bike"...parental control steering. Yep, you push a button and it locks the handlebars in place so the parents can take over. Needless to say, shortly after this picture, that button was pushed.
3 comments:
Fun! I actually remember my trike days. I had a little red one with the plastic handles that held the streamers. I rode it around on our big gravel driveway, no pavement out on a farm in the country. It was tough going but I got the hang of it.
She looks so cute with her helmet on.
Looks like fun!! Did you guys find a used one or brand new?
Sam - We'd hoped to find a used one but didn't find one in good shape. We ended up buying new with the hope that we'll be able to re-sell it for a decent price.
Post a Comment