Good thing this day is not yet over. We have a new bike to ride, a park to visit, and a path to walk this afternoon. Off for more adventures!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Enjoying the Day with Little Miss Sunshine
Today has been a wonderful day, it doesn't get much better than this! Little Miss Sunshine and I made a trip out to the horse barn to see Lucky. The weather was as gorgeous as it gets: warm temperatures, sunny, and crystal clear blue sky. The beautiful green grass and bright colored daffodils were plentiful (not to mention the allergy medicine that I remembered to take in advance).
When we arrived at the barn, our dear friend Theresa already had Lucky saddled up and ready for Little Miss and I to ride. What a special treat! After a short jaunt on the big guy, Little Miss played with her younger friend Hank (Theresa's son). Who knew that rocks, sticks, and dirt could be so much fun?!
Later, after Theresa and Hank headed up to the house, Lucky got a quick bath and then Little Miss and I had a picnic on the lawn. We shared sandwiches, veggies with "dip it", fruit, juice, and even some chocolate while Lucky dried in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment