We hope you all had a terrific day of Thanks with your families. We are extremely thankful for our family...extended families...adopted extended families...and friends!
Mel - I figured Jack would comment. I was going to add a "P.S." to the bottom to say we were wearing green, sort of as one wears black at a funeral, to mourn for the Duck's BIG loss coming up on Sat.(of course, I have no idea who is going to win but I can dream!). :)
I'll let him find this on his own. He is on the computer, and he does have your blog as a regular to check. I'm sure he will have some comment to make! Have fun watching the game. We'll miss watching you sweat, or laughing and smack talkin' Jack!
3 comments:
Jodi, GREEN??? What were you thinking? Can't imagine what Jack is going to write!
Mel - I figured Jack would comment. I was going to add a "P.S." to the bottom to say we were wearing green, sort of as one wears black at a funeral, to mourn for the Duck's BIG loss coming up on Sat.(of course, I have no idea who is going to win but I can dream!). :)
I'll let him find this on his own. He is on the computer, and he does have your blog as a regular to check. I'm sure he will have some comment to make! Have fun watching the game. We'll miss watching you sweat, or laughing and smack talkin' Jack!
Post a Comment