Monday, April 21, 2008

April Fools

It really is April, right? What happened to all the beautiful, sunny, Springtime weather? If I didn't know better, I'd say someone transplanted us to the North Pole over the weekend.

Since Mr. Wagner is in CO for business (we miss you!), the Little Miss and I ventured down to the southern part of the state to visit my parents. According to the local newscast, my childhood hometown typically gets the last snow fall of the year in late February. I know that God is the ultimate weather man but just maybe He got His months mixed up? Actually, isn't it just like our God to have a sense of humor and surprise us with the precipitation of His choosing? Just after we tucked all our warm clothes away, out comes the chilly weather and the fluffy white flakes.

Here are a few pictures from our adventure. I'm glad that God decided to bring the sunshine back out. We loved the snow while it lasted...but being that it's supposed to be Spring, I sure don't mind that it didn't last any longer!

Little Miss enjoying a walk in the park
Fun in the snow with Papa

Later that afternoon with Nana, back to Spring already!

1 comment:

Mel G. said...

Hey Jodi, even I am growing weary of the rain and the cold and the dark! It MUST be getting old. Little miss doesn't seem to mind any of it, she looks so happy! Glad her daddy got home!