One of our nearest and dearest friends, Jack, is an avid Duck fan (don't hold that against him, other than that, he's next to perfect!). Since Jack is so important to us, we've really been trying to feel sympathy for the Ducks this year. To go from being ranked #2 in the nation to losing their starting...and 2nd string and potentially even their 3rd string...QB's is a serious roller coaster ride and does deserve a little emotional outpouring. So we, along with our Beaver fan friends Robert and Samantha, even walked into a Duck store last weekend to buy Jack a birthday present. It was painful, but we made it happen. It wasn't hard to find a cheezy gift there. Take a peek:
Here's our Little Miss with Jack's present. Poor girl, notice the look on her face? She's thinking "Mom! WHY am I holding this thing? The colors are just so wrong! Who would choose that tone of green and yellow? Yuck!"
More..."I can't do this. I'm soooo embarrassed by the 'O'. Cover it up, cover it up!"
Well Jack, we tried. Guess the Little Miss is just too smart to pose with a fuzzy "Ducky" stocking. She did have one last thing to tell you though, "Go Beavs!"
(I know I very well may regret this post after the game today but I just couldn't resist. We do love you Jack!)
1 comment:
Hi Jodi and Nate,
Once again we have enjoyed seeing pictures of Bekah and reading your cute stories. Keep them coming!
Blessings to you and your family this Christmas season.
Wally & Carolyn
Post a Comment