Sunday, March 17, 2013
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We hope you all experienced the luck of the Irish today! While I like to celebrate with Irish food, cabbage and anything corned or pickled does not go over well with the other members of my family. Instead we carried on our very Americanized family tradition with loads of artificial food coloring. The Little Miss celebrated this morning with green eggs and green milk, Mr. Wagner added green to his yogurt and just before the Little Miss could complain that her mama wasn't going to eat anything green, he generously tinted my coffee green (ummm...thanks Honey). Lucky for you, I didn't get the chance to get a family picture with all of our green tongues (see, you were lucky today!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How are you? I haven't left a comment for a long time, but I do read your new posts and am glad you still blog so I can watch your cute girl grow! I made corned beef one year and realized that people only make it on St. Patrick's Day for a reason. Glad you had fun in your own way -- we kind of skipped it this year, and no one seemed to mind :)
Post a Comment