Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Belated Christmas (and New Years) Dress

I hope there are still a few of you readers left out in cyberspace...sorry for yet another long hiatus from this blog. I started this post at the start of the new year but seem to have maxed the storage capacity of images on blogspot so I had to delete a few posts before I could add more pictures. Now onto our (semi) regular programming....

I know we have all moved past the holidays but I couldn't miss posting about this year's Christmas dress. As I've mentioned in the past, one of my favorite holiday traditions is finding a Christmas dress for our girl and then taking pictures of the Little Miss and her good friend Allison together in their holiday attire. This year was even more exciting for the girls as they had "matching" dresses. We didn't actually get their pictures together until New Years Day but we did manage to sneak in a quick photo shoot before we all headed up together for our 2nd annual New Years Day sledding outing. Love these fancy girls!





1 comment:

Mel G. said...

Jodi, keep the posts coming whenever you can! I love seeing the pics of you all. I check it often!