Mr. Wagner and Yours Truly celebrated our 6th anniversary a week early with a family vacation to Cannon Beach, OR. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend. The sun was shining, our lodge was right on the ocean, the view was gorgeous, and we had the most precious gift that God has given through our marriage along with us. It was wonderful. I still remember the day Mr. Wagner and I said "I do" and cherish the promises we made to one another. I couldn't ask for a better man. He is kind, strong and yet gentle, generous, patient, faithful, loving, and oh so handsome. Not to mention mechanical and direction-savvy (balancing my lack of skill in both areas)! This wife and mommy is sure blessed by all that God has given.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Every Good Gift Is From Above
Mr. Wagner and Yours Truly celebrated our 6th anniversary a week early with a family vacation to Cannon Beach, OR. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend. The sun was shining, our lodge was right on the ocean, the view was gorgeous, and we had the most precious gift that God has given through our marriage along with us. It was wonderful. I still remember the day Mr. Wagner and I said "I do" and cherish the promises we made to one another. I couldn't ask for a better man. He is kind, strong and yet gentle, generous, patient, faithful, loving, and oh so handsome. Not to mention mechanical and direction-savvy (balancing my lack of skill in both areas)! This wife and mommy is sure blessed by all that God has given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lovely! :)
Post a Comment