This past weekend the Little Miss and I headed to the beautiful Oregon Coast for the annual
camp-out with my dad's side of our family. This year we stayed at Beverly Beach State Park, a campground and beach that my family frequented as I was growing up. We had a great time with aunts, uncles, cousins and their families. We enjoyed visiting, playing games, and eating...and eating some more.
Since Mr. Wagner is still away, the Little Miss and I shared Papa and Mimi's tent. Mason, my cousin's daughter, was such a sweetie and kindly took to our girl, constantly giving her piggy back rides, making crafts and playing on the beach.

The Little Miss adored playing in the ocean and kept Papa and I busy chasing the waves. It took the two of us taking turns to keep up with her youthful energy!

The only thing missing from the weekend was our dear Mr. Wagner. We sure miss him and look forward to his return!
2 comments:
Spending time with family is the best.
Looks like everyone had a great time. Annie's and her daughter look so much alike!
Hope you can spend some time with Nana and Papa2 this summer.
Post a Comment