You took me to be your wife. To honor and cherish. To have and to hold. Through good times and bad, for richer and poorer. Forsaking all others. 
Five years later...I am still so thankful and am even more blessed than I was on that very special day. With every day that goes by, I can honestly say I feel true joy and the honor of being your wife.
Happy Anniversary Mr. Wagner!
5 comments:
Ya, congratulations on 5 years! Happy Anniversary!!!
What a great pic. And what a wonderful thing to celebrate. Nicely done Mr. & Mrs. Wagner.
A great pic of a great couple. That was a fun day and 5 years later there's more to come. Happy Anniversary!
Sweet photo - you look beautiful in your wedding dress! Happy Anniversary :)
Congratulations! Sorry we missed you Friday; hope to catch up with you guys soon when your travels settle down.
Post a Comment