Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Homecoming

Our apologies for the extended absence but it's been a long couple of weeks here in the Wagner family household. Mr. Wagner has been vacationing on his own in the central ski resort-filled part of our state while Yours Truly has been keeping pace with the housework, parenting duties, and work responsibilities. Do I have your sympathy yet? Good.

(Now that I do, I should probably clarify that while indeed Mr. Wagner has been away for the last couple of weeks, he has actually been in seclusion, studying hard everyday for a professional exam that he has coming up. I admit, I have had the easy job).

Best news of the week is that the Mr. is on his way home tomorrow and his girls are excited! This mom can't complain because our Little Miss has been a gem (for the most part) while her daddy was away. Still, things just aren't the same without the man of our house around. I keep thinking how thankful I am for our little family and how blessed I am to have married a man who believes it is very important to be home.

Love, love, love this family of mine. Welcome home (soon) Mr. Wagner!

1 comment:

Joani said...

Yay! Welcome home Nate.