...with you all Dear Readers! Sorry we've been absent for awhile. We've been busy in the yard (editor's note: Clarification, Mr. Wagner has been busy and the results are nice!). Yours Truly has been working a lot of extra hours the past few weeks (thankfully most of which have been from home). Work is crazy because it's budget season so household chores, exercise, blogs, sleep and a well-functioning brain have pretty much gone by the wayside. As I write, Mr. Wagner is taking our Little Miss on a "daddy/daughter date" so her mommy can get a much needed reprieve. Isn't he just the best?! Now I just have to decide how best to use my time, finish the dishes or veg in front of a computer? (Obviously the dishes are still sitting in the sink!).
Time to sign off to watch some mindless pop culture on TV! Since I can't remember when I last just sat down to watch television (that wasn't meant for a three year-old), I'd best be taking advantage of the downtime.
Catch up with you soon, ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment