After a yummy lunch at Henry's, we headed to Cupcake Jones. There we ordered mini versions of their red velvet, PB&J, root beer float, downtown cupcake brown, vanilla pearl and chocolate mint cupcakes. After testing a couple and saving the rest, we headed to our next destination, Saint Cupcake (where we finally remembered the camera). We enjoyed the lovely decor and ordered carrot cake, red velvet, fudge topped and chocolate chip cupcakes.
Abby sure liked the fudge-covered cupcake. She's already a super happy and smiley baby, this just added extra to her sweetness!
Which PDX cupcake bakery is tops? Our final verdict was that we had inconclusive evidence; we MUST try more.
1 comment:
Both places look like they have a tasty selection! Yum! I love cupcakes. I can't remember the last time I had one?
When I was a girl my mom used to make the cupcake cones (cake baked in an icecream cone) for me. I loved frosting them with white frosting and adding sprinkles, that was my favorite.
Post a Comment