Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mr. Responsible

The Wagners had a fun weekend...actually, to be more specific...the Wagner girls had a fun weekend. The Little Miss and I left for the "city" Friday afternoon and had a nice getaway with a girlfriend of mine from high school and her 8 month-old daughter. We ate, shopped, ate some more, shopped some more and talked the night away (after the young 'uns went down). We were only gone one night but while we were away, Mr. Wagner had a blast balancing the checkbook, washing the truck and working extra hours. Hmmm...does that mean he's the responsible one in the family? I sure am thankful for his hard work while we played!

Thankfully, all of the Wagners are looking forward to having a lot of fun soon. Mr. Wagner's parents are flying out from the Midwest for a week-long visit and we can't wait! Now, if only the weather will cooperate...

2 comments:

crochet lady said...

Sounds like you had fun. I didn't know the Mr.'s parents were coming to visit. I chatted with (A) this weekend after she walked up from cleaning at Grandpa's house. Hope you all have a nice time!

Mel G. said...

What do you mean if the weather will cooperate? Of course the weather will be fine - for Oregon. A mystery every day!