Monday, October 27, 2008
Where Has The Month Gone?
I can’t believe we are almost to the end of October, seems like it was August just yesterday! Our apologies for slacking on the blog updates this month. Weekends have been busy with several trips to the central and southern part of our state as well as fun times with out-of-town guests. Weekdays have been busier than normal with the addition of my cake decorating class and the Little Miss’ first swim class (I know and agree that swimming is really important. We will stick to it but I sure am looking forward to taking her to dance or gymnastics…or pretty much anything else). We’ll post pics of both when: 1) I get better at decorating and, 2) the Little Miss smiles through most of her swim class. Make yourselves at home because you may be waiting awhile…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment