I enjoy Jen's birthday more than my own. She is so fun to surprise and is always deserving of the blessings that come with being the birthday girl (Plus, Jen's about three weeks older and I relish every opportunity to remind her of that). From being serenaded by her brother and some guy friends outside our apartment window in college, to surprise V-Day/Birthday dinners with her hubby, Jen's birthday is usually a blast. 
Jen is the best girlfriend. She's fun to talk with, shop with, laugh and cry with. She's beautiful (inside and out), intelligent and thoughtful. She may appear to be on the serious side but those of us who know her well know that she can be goofy at times (her hubby and some others would probably say that's my influence but I beg to differ, we all know I'm the serious one).

Happy Birthday Jen!
1 comment:
Thanks Jodi...you're so sweet. I teared up reading this, but that could also be due to lack of sleep. :)
Love you,
Jen
Post a Comment